Monday, December 29, 2008

Module 2 -- Communicating in the Infosphere

I have been doing my assignment when I started 15th December 08, however, I didn't know that every time I open up my weblog, I have to create a new blog instead of edit blog and then save. I mean this is not the 2nd time I open up my Blog Ok people. Thanks.

Email Task

I have to say that I have been using Email for almost 10 yrs now. I started using the former yahoo email called "rocketmail and it was cool. Then, I have to move my email to the free yahoo account. Now, I have my own website and doing my own computer repair business here in sydney. What I can say is that there is not much changes in email. I remember when I had a problem with my ebay account and ebay needs to do their own investigation, I need to forward all the email transaction to them with the header details included.

Now, I have to answer these reflective questions and needs to record them into my Learning Log.

1. What information about a user's email, the origin of a message, and the path it took, can you glean from an email message?
In regards to this question, I think I need to conduct a reverse email lookup search by enabling the email header and email address. I am going to use my yahoo account which is joshrhinbenj@yahoo.com.

I have to log on to my email account and start enabling my full email header.


Now, I have to click on one of the messages.




And then, click on Full Headers on the lower right side of the screen and that's it.



1 comment:

  1. I only just realised that if I go back and add to a post or edit it, the date changes to todays date. So a bit of confusion there I think for the new user. We live and learn.

    ReplyDelete